About Privacy Of Personal Information:
It is important to protect your privacy during the processing of your personal data; personal data collected during visits to our website is used in accordance with legal provisions. Links may be provided from our website to other sites whose content is not under our control; alanadiyakala.com <url> does not accept responsibility for the content on these websites.
Collection and processing of personal data:
When you visit our website, our web server automatically records the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us, the web pages you visited, and the date and length of your visit. Additional personal data is stored only when you allow it, for example in the context of a registration, survey, contest, or contract execution.
Visitors to our site should write their comments with the awareness that their comments are under their responsibility. Since our site is open to provocation and serves in an area where competition within the industry is very intense, we think you will take into account our sensitivity about the level of comments. www.alanadiyakala.com our website does not accept responsibility for the comments posted, the responsibility belongs to the visitors who wrote the article. Institutions and individuals can request that any comments they feel uncomfortable about themselves be deleted, just contact us by email.
1st. No one in the publications can be condemned or humiliated because of their race, gender, social level and beliefs.
2nd ed. It cannot be broadcast that limits the freedom of thought, conscience and expression; that it can undermine or hurt the general sense of morality, feelings of religion, the basic foundations of the family institution.
3. Publishing, which is a public duty, cannot be used for private purposes and interests that are immoral.
4. Statements that humiliate, humiliate and slander individuals and organizations beyond the limits of criticism cannot be included.
5. The private life of persons shall not be the subject of publication, except as required by public interest.
6. Investigative news in publishing facilities cannot be published without investigation or without being sure of its accuracy.
7th ed. Provided that the information provided is confidential, it cannot be published unless the public interest requires it in a serious way.
8. Without the completion of the distribution process of a publication, the product of that publication by special efforts may not be presented to the public by another publication as if it were its own. Attention is paid to indicate the source of special products received from agencies.
Ninth No one can be declared “guilty” unless his guilt is determined by a judicial decision.
ten. Acts that are criminalized by law cannot be attributed to anyone unless there are plausible reasons convincing that they are genuine.
11. Publisher sites protect the privacy of their resources. Except where the source aims to mislead the public for personal, political, economic and similar reasons.
12. Publishers avoid doing their duty with methods and attitudes that may cast a shadow over the reputation of their adjective.
13. Encouraging violence and bullying is avoided.
14. These qualities of advertisements and advertisements are stated without hesitation.
15. The time record set for the date of publication is respected.
16. The press bodies respect the right to reply and refutation arising from false publications.
Log Data[I / we] would like to let you know that when you use [what / our] service, in case of an error in the application [I / we] have collected data and information (through third party products) called Log Data on your phone . This log data may contain information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, configuration of the application when using our [my / our] service, time and date of use of the service. and other statistics.
Cookies are files that contain a small amount of data, often used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and saved in the internal memory of your device.
This service does not explicitly use these “cookies”. However, the app may use third-party codes and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve its services. Accept or reject these cookies